Monday, October 19, 2009

Confusing Mood(っ>ω<)


Today morning I nearly late for work because of raining..
(For your info, I cycle to work)
Luckily the rain stop at 8.20am as my working time start at 9.00am...

Everyday do the same things,
Photostat, key in data, update data, download data, filing, distribution...
Hmm.. Kind a Boring... But I do learn a lot of things..
I learn to think MATURE..
Last time I kept complaining why this why that..
Now I know why...

I was thinking should I listen to my mum continue degree
or start to work earning money?
Money is important that is how 'ShoppingQueen' this name came...

And what department should I go?
HR? Food & Beverage? Front Office?
Airport Air-Ticketing?
Management? Operation?
Management 9am to 5pm, sat n sun off,
public holiday off(lower salary)...
Operation not fix, sat n sun hv to work,
public holiday must work(higher salary)...

Confuse confuse.....

0 comments: