Monday, September 15, 2008

The feeling that I lost now is coming back…

14 September 2008, everyone was celebrating ‘Middle Autumn Day’. People who have couple definitely will go out see the moon and walk around in such romantic day. Single people like me, what to do? Sure celebrate my ownself.

But, suddenly a msg come. A guy sms me said that:‘Tonight want to go out?‘. I was like jump for joy because this is the first time a guy call me out! And the guy also Im have feeling on him. Then we promise to meet at 8pm and he come and fetch. After we ended our conversation, I started to nervous. I opened my closet and chose which cloth to wear tonight. It was headache!
After I reach Penang from hometown,Taiping, I faster finished up my housework then prepared to going out. I kept telling myself to calm down. I keep counted the time that 8pm going to arrive. Finally he arrived, my heart beating fast.

Firstly, he bring me for dinner. The place although is a cafe but it is romantic! The place is slightly dark and there is mini lantern in each table. What is so special about was the name of the cafe drink is special. Then, we ordered a large drink called 'Love' and we shared. I can felt that he tried to talk to me and do somethings to make me feel less nervous. I was like trying my best to calm down and think of topic to say.

After we had finished our dinner, we went to the beach to see the MOON. Along the road from the car to the beach, somethings happen. He hold my hand!!! I felt like myself get shocked. Then I decided to let my hand to him. This warm hand really make me feel safe and I know I didnt do the wrong decision. At the beach, we can’t really see clearly the moon but we had a good time by chating to know each other well. Actually, I was getting nervous and nervous so I just keep quiet and listen to what he said.

Around 10.25pm, he fetched me back. Along the journey, he sang songs for me! Maybe towards other people this is just a normal day for couple, but to me is meaningful because the feeling that I lost long time ago is coming back….

0 comments: