Saturday, September 27, 2008

I will wait his confirmation and promise to me…

26th of September 2008, our 3rd time going out. Today the part that I most touch is when he said and asked me: ’I like you, can you be my girlfriend?’. Of course Im his gf since 14th of September, just he wana asked me the question that he didnt ask. Because that day he straight away hold my hand. I didnt answer his question immediately. I was so shy and speechless but at the same time I felt extremely HAPPY! Besides, he also talk about how good I am! That time I felt so sweet because there is no boy praise me such good and sweet before.

So, I planned to give him my ans. I need a quiet place to say out the answer so I decided to choose beach. But because of some incident, we didnt go. I had to change my plan. After we finished our journey. He accompanied me back to my apartment. When we arrived, I tell myself to be brave. So I hug him and said:’I willing to be his gf!’. I really cant believe myself that I will said somethings so sweet.

When I really like someone, I will put 100% feeling on him and will want to be with him all the time. I wont change my mind and this is my promise to him except he disappointed me. He said before that he cant 100% confirm he will love me forever because he scared he will hurt me if he cant make it, he said we have to understand each other more deeply then only he can confirm that Im the girl that he want to find all this time. I felt a bit down. Because I cant afford to take another hurt and I do not want to take another risk anymore. What I need is a bf that can let me feel ’safe’. But actually I know he is a guy that serious in love relationship and he do not to hurt me so he said to me honestly. So I will wait his confirmation and promise to me then only I put my 100% feeling on him…

0 comments: