Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas, somethings is missing...


CHRISTMAS....... When talking about christmas, everyone was so excited and started to plan where to celebrate and with who.. Except me............

Let times return to few weeks ago..
Me : Dear, so sorry oh christmas I cant go to Penang to celebrate with you because my dad
sure will not allow me to go Penang without reasons.
Dear : Then I go Taiping find you bah!

And so we were so excited and plan where to go and what to do that day!

Let times adjust to last week..
Dear : My grandma past away, when Christmas is exactly seven days so my mum do not
allow me to go.
Me : Ok, nevermind.

I reply with heart pain but I know I cant show out because his grandma just past away. He very sad... His grandma past away and cannot come and meet me... Feel so sorry cant by his side to console him... So I decided to do a handmade card to him.......

Let times back to now..
So today he received my card.. He said it was cute n nice! This was my 1st time do card for boy, feel so kindergarden the card, hope he will like it! Well today nothing special to me. I just celebrate with my parent. Going to dinner and walking around in our new mall. Somethings is missing.....

1 comments:

Arthur said...

Actually.... I that time is sad and frustrated... because... that time my grandma pass away and i cant make it to taiping... so disappointed when i know that day cannot go... and i oso know my dear dear very sad... so i dun wan mention much about it.. if not afterwards she will be sad sad =(

about the xmas card... i really love it dear =) this is the first card i received from gals... or i can say.. u are the first gal that give me cards.... trust me... i really like the card.... especially ur face hehe... keep cubit it...