Saturday, December 6, 2008

I kept telling myself 'You must b patient, only left 29 days to meet him, time passed very fast'..

I was so nervous while waiting for his sms reply.. I sent 'What time you working today?'.. I kept praying that he will not work at night.. Teng teng teng teng! Yeah! He worked at afternoon so we had promised to meet at msn at 8.30pm.. While Im free and waiting for the time, I kept thinking of whether he come to find me at Sat is right or wrong.. After a long thinking, I think I better cal him not to find me at Sat.. This is bcoz from Setiawan to Taiping need around one and a half hour, somemore the road very narrow and small.. When at night he drive back from Taiping to Setiawan sure very dangerous! Haiz... N I also duwan always waste his petrol.. I kept telling myself 'You must b patient, only left 29 days to meet him, time passed very fast'..

0 comments: