Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank you dear..

12th Of October, today we had planned to go to Prangin Mall to buy my mum and my white shoes for our family photo. Before that when I was at Taiping, I tried my best to find a 017/012 number for him so that it will be cheaper for us to sms because he used 016. After a big search, finally beside bus station, there is a hp shop and at there I found a number that almost same number with my hp number-0175595150(My number is 0125150059).I was so happy because I searching a number that I want for long time already.
Around 4.30pm I arrived at penang jetty. Out of my expectation, he waited me at the arrival door to help me took my luagage. I was so touch! (This was the first things I would like to thank him).


Then, he brang me home to do my housework first only went out for shopping. I felt so sweet and thankful when he helped me to do my housework. He swept and mop the floor while I kept and washed clothes! (This was the second things I would like to thank him). That time I felt like we just like a 'mini husband and wife'. So xin fu!!!


After we finished our housework around 7.30pm, we went out lo! Same like the first time we shopped, he accompany and gave me ideas. (This was the third things I would like to thank him). After a long struggle, we finally managed to buy 2 pairs at OPERA, its cost me RM112!!! Oh my GOD! But I love them so much.


Around 9.30pm, we went back. While I wanted to start to do my homework suddenly my best friend wanted me to call her to have a talk. While Im on the phone without my noticed, he helped me to do my housework. (This was the forth things I would like to thank him).


Today I really really want to thank him for doing all these for me. I really appreciate it!!! Thank you dear....

0 comments: